Most of us spend a lifetime trying to figure out who we are and how we relate to ourself and others. The Enneagram is here to help. Far more than a personality test, author Chris Heuertz teaches us that the Enneagram is a sacred map to the soul.
Lies about who we think we are keep us trapped in loops of self-defeat, but the Enneagram uniquely reveals nine ways we get lost, as well as nine ways we find our way home to our true self.
Whether you are an enthusiast or simply Enneagram-curious, this groundbreaking guide to the spiritual depth of the Enneagram will help you:
- Understand the “why” behind your type beyond caricatures and stereotypes
- Identify and find freedom from self-destructive patterns
- Learn how to work with your type toward spiritual growth
- Awaken your unique gifts to serve today’s broken world
Richly insightful and deeply practical, The Sacred Enneagram is your invitation to begin the journey of a life transformed.
For the Enneagram enthusiast looking to deepen their transformation, The Enneagram of Belonging offers an enlightening, enriching path forward.
Many have discovered the Enneagram to be a powerful tool for self-understanding, yet knowing ourselves doesn’t necessarily mean we accept ourselves. Most of us tend to curate the personality of our type: leading with the traits we perceive as positive, and sidelining the traits that cause us shame.
But what if it all belonged? Rather than furthering our own fragmentation, what if we dared to make peace with the whole of who we are with bold compassion? The Enneagram of Belonging is your guide to this essential journey.
While most contemporary Enneagram books stop at the descriptions of the nine types, Enneagram teacher and The Sacred Enneagram bestselling author Chris Heuertz uncovers the missing link in our journey of living into our true self: radical self-compassion that can bring us back to belonging.
Rather than get stuck on stereotypes or curated personality, Heuertz proposes we develop an honest relationship with our type, confronting our “inner dragons,” practicing self-compassion, and thereby coming to fully belong to ourselves–and, ultimately, to love itself.
In this in-depth examination of the Enneagram of Personality, you will discover:
- A fresh, compassionate way of understanding your childhood wound, which Heuertz reframes as your Kidlife Crisis
- Your unique subtype and how this colors your dominant type, plus how to work with your Enneagram instinct
- Practical insight to help you find freedom from your type’s Passions and Fixations
- Your personalized path back to belonging, as you come home to your true self
- . . . and much more.
As a masterful mapmaker and trailblazer of grace, Heuertz casts a vision for how we can create a better world. The truth is how we treat ourselves is how we treat others, so let’s start with compassion, and let this outflow into our relationships, communities, and world.